Monday, March 26, 2012

Dowry Deal

Salam & Hello peeps,

Gosh it has been a while since my last update. Been busy the whole life. Went for a few window shopping around. Searching here and there. Looking for my watch. It was a hard decision. But it all lead me to this just simple kind of watch. Which also saved my cost a lot. I wanted the DKNY one. But my mum just bought herself one. Issokay. This one is fine. Wearable. Since i am the careless type. This Esprit cost me only about RM200++ after discount. Big offer that time.

Esprit


Next is this FUJI Instax Mini 7s (Pink). Been wanting this. Woo. Bought it at Sunway Pyramid. Photo Kraft i think the shop name is. RM228 only. But why does the film have to be expensive. Eurgh. Issokay. ;)

Thanx Salmi, Jamboo & Sudin.

No comments:

Post a Comment